loop input output

nimbers

I have to 2 stb running off 2 seperate dishes one is motorised and the other is static, what does the loop output on the back of the boxes do?

The boxes are openbox s11 and tm500s can i link these to boxes via the loop, so that the tm500s will move dish but this will be used on the openbox?

I have been trying for the last 7months or so to get openbox to drive my dish but the openbox alone doesnt seem to have the power to do this, i have checked and its not a clone so i'm just looking at getting hd feeds from various sat using the motorised dish with the openbox.

I'm sorry if this been answered before but if it has please send me link or post it and ill try it

yes i remember i used the loop on an old tm1000d to move dish and other box to view,sorry to say i forget what settings maybe changed to use that setup, hopefully others can verify if your box setup will drive the motor maybe it just needs a tweek.

yes i remember i used the loop on an old tm1000d to move dish and other box to view,sorry to say i forget what settings maybe changed to use that setup, hopefully others can verify if your box setup will drive the motor maybe it just needs a tweek.

Cheers for that, i will have a mess this weekend and try and see what i can do with it. Now i know that's its possible then its worth spending a bit off time trying it

Hi any idea which way round i should try the loop ?

Do i feed from my Tm500 on the loop - to the open box on the sat in?

or do go from loop to loop socket

tomo should be fun i generally kill my boxes when i get messing with them so ill make back ups first lol

hello update for you all on this.

I looped out from tm500 to sat in on my openbox this works fine for the scan and free to air, but for some reason my c line is becoming scrambled when i try to run this. when i just run direct from dish the c line runs fine so theres no issue there.

Do i need to have both boxes running from the same c lines?

Back