Cable Losing cable channels overnight

Nickb20

Hi can anyone help, I have had an n line for sat set up and working perfectly for quite a while, I have recently added an n line for cable, which when first set up and scanned works great however overnight the channels are completely lost so when I look at them in the morning I get the no service message and have to re-do the service scan to recover them. Hopefully it is just a simple setting that I am missing.
Running sucmnsee's image and Mgcamd 1.38

Hi can anyone help, I have had an n line for sat set up and working perfectly for quite a while, I have recently added an n line for cable, which when first set up and scanned works great however overnight the channels are completely lost so when I look at them in the morning I get the no service message and have to re-do the service scan to recover them. Hopefully it is just a simple setting that I am missing.
Running sucmnsee's image and Mgcamd 1.38

I think that's your autobouquets that's the issue and not the line, if its clearing the channels that is. Which box are you using with that build?

Zgemma H1, just changing my network ID on ABM as I cant pick up any programs on the EPG so may have the wrong ID

So my line is ok as I can watch most channels like sky sports however I cant get ITV for some reason, does that mean my network ID is wrong? I have used the one that is closest to me (there is 2 on the list that are close but both are the same ID)

Some of the older images had problems like this I know a few people who ran into the same issues the only way around it was to flash with something else openvix is not a supported image for these boxes and the images are very out of date try something else (remmber to backup your line before flashing)

Sounds like a good idea, I have managed to keep the channels for a few days at a time but seems very unstable, the ABM seems to have problems and lost channels again the other day for no apparent reason. May give Whooshbuild a go, thank you

Back