Lost XE downloader

apl

Hi my uncle crashed his box & the XE plugins are missing I have tried to add the plugin to his box the file appears in local extension but when I go into menu plugins it says something like the XE downloader is out of reach

Last edited:
Does anyone think this box is knackered it's a xtrend ET7100 v2 , my uncle apparently turned it on & off a few times on the back of the box, it turns on & you see the openvix logo but takes an age to get to a stage where you can alter anything on the remote so I tried to reset the box by downloading the image from openvix on to a fat32 USB turned off box insert USB & power up but box doesn't do what its supposed to & the original image stays there. Also the XE downloader is not in the plugins so I've downloaded the file from this website and sent to the xtrend and if I go into local extensions the file is there so I install it and execution in progress comes up and it says file doesn't load & when I try plugin nothing is there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve actually sorted it, I factory reset the box & the plugins came back on cheers m8

Back