LTQ APP

Just pay for your own to be rebranded as people pay a fair wack for ltq app plus you need a hosting server. And depends if the app your messing with is hosted via a panel aswell

Or just use x3m player and pay a small fee for xeev editor you will get things exactly how you like them.

Works out about £3 on xe to add a playlist for 12 months or you maybe be able to use standard xe but not do as much

Anyone know where to find panel address in the ltq app? I've got a panel and the app. Just need to link them together. tia

Rubbish app full of bugs get tivimate with a panel not cheap but its the bees knees.
I have tivimate pro and IM player , definitely prefer tivimate . What does “ with a panel “ mean ? Is that for the reseller not the end user ?

I have tivimate pro and IM player , definitely prefer tivimate . What does “ with a panel “ mean ? Is that for the reseller not the end user ?
You can remotely update the app on people's devices, like change URLs, add lines etc

Thank you for all the replies and suggestions. I have tivimate and implayer premium. I was just given a panel that will work will a few different apps like xc, smarters, ltq etc. I've managed to suss the xc and smarters. Just can't find panel address in Ltq and it's doing my nut in.

Thank you for all the replies and suggestions. I have tivimate and implayer premium. I was just given a panel that will work will a few different apps like xc, smarters, ltq etc. I've managed to suss the xc and smarters. Just can't find panel address in Ltq and it's doing my nut in.
You can get what is called master panels. You can link any app to that panel if you know what you are doing.

Xciptv
Smarters
Ltq
Purple
Ibo
Tivimate
Implayer
And others all use the same panel. You can add all the above apps to one panel makes things much easier to manage

You can get what is called master panels. You can link any app to that panel if you know what you are doing.

Xciptv
Smarters
Ltq
Purple
Ibo
Tivimate
Implayer
And others all use the same panel. You can add all the above apps to one panel makes things much easier to manage
Ye, it's that type of panel I have got. It's hosted on my home server so that works well. Like I say, it's just finding where to put my panel address on ltq. I've been given the app, just need to link it to the panel. I have the address where to point it to, just don't know where to put it on the app, I'm using apk editor plus so got all them bits covered. It's only for my family to use so no major if I can't use ltq.

Ye, it's that type of panel I have got. It's hosted on my home server so that works well. Like I say, it's just finding where to put my panel address on ltq. I've been given the app, just need to link it to the panel. I have the address where to point it to, just don't know where to put it on the app, I'm using apk editor plus so got all them bits covered. It's only for my family to use so no major if I can't use ltq.
You can do that with IMPlayer, it comes with device portal, you just need the Mac address of each users app, then you can control them.

You don't have to explain to family members how to add and change things, you can just do it for them.

Although I'm finding the app keeps crashing on me when updating for some reason, once it's updated it seems fine.

Easiest way to update implayer is to use downloader and install the latest version that way. Always installs without issue 👍🏻
I meant it crashes when updating the playlists, once they've updated it seems fine .

I meant it crashes when updating the playlists, once they've updated it seems fine .
Ah right. Can't say I've experienced that. I get the problem of not updating the app itself from within the app. So always update it through downloader when an update is available

Back