LX800

John155

Hi, I have a LX800 but it only seems to allow 20 characters for the url address which is no use for any of mine which also includes the username and PW so the text input following the http:// is over 45 characters and the LX800 only allows 20 ish any suggestions?

Look at this thread too, im thinking one or more of the portals will support more than 20 characters

amiko lx800

What is the firmware version your box has on it ? The latest is 2.0.7.6_UK

Ive amended the download option above if you need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PCM
Hi, yes it works for my PC perfectly but the LX800 doesn't accept it for some reason its no real issue all works fine on my android Box I just thought a purpose built device might be better etc etc

I am having similar problems and wondered how to add apps to the LX800 but not sure if this is even possible. I have xtream on another device that works perfectly and thought adding this may work better?

I am having similar problems and wondered how to add apps to the LX800 but not sure if this is even possible. I have xtream on another device that works perfectly and thought adding this may work better?
You cannot add apps to the lx800 its a closed source box meaning only apps that are built-in can be used. Budget box really but the MYTV app is superb to use.

Back