M3U in bouquets on Zgemma

I'm currently testing iptv on zgemma h2s. Have been provided script to putty which has setup IPTV bouquets. No plugin installed.

One issue though. When i for example press 401 which usually takes me to SS1 its taking me to one of the IPTV channels. Is there a way for it not to do this and ignore the IPTV numbering?
I had this problem, but resolved it by changing the order of the bouquets in openwebif. Seemed to do the trick!!

I have a copy of my m3u file for my h.2s. Is there a format to follow to splitting it into manageable bouquets?? Also things like 3pm kickoffs have the game details within the file, can this be changed for generic purposes, and when VOD is updated supplier side, would I need to manually update my files??

I am using echannelizer to add EPG info, but it's a very long process, and my supplier won't work on a script to integrate this?

Any advice/direction is greatly appreciated

I have bought an iptv sub and running it on zgemma h2s using xtreamtv plugin as per instruction from my provider. Does anyone know how I can get the M3u list file for my box so that I can add this to my smart iptv app on my tv?

I'm currently testing iptv on zgemma h2s. Have been provided script to putty which has setup IPTV bouquets. No plugin installed.

One issue though. When i for example press 401 which usually takes me to SS1 its taking me to one of the IPTV channels. Is there a way for it not to do this and ignore the IPTV numbering?

Hi
can you advise how you have found your iptv sub is it working ok, if so could you please PM me details of the provider and costs. I like the sound of not using a plugin and just the normal epg button way.

thanks

Back