M3u link to my H2s.

Rabani786

My provider does not support Xtreme editor and has only provided the m3u link and not the file. How do i add this onto my box?

I bought my sub off a reseller and unfortunately he isn’t much help. I’ve checked the suls website and it has a plugin but your supplier must signed up with e2m3u2bouqeut for it to work. Is there no way I can add it to my H2s myself with just the m3u link?

your provider will have a link, a direct download from his server for the xtream codes E2 version 6 plugin.
This is what you need for E2.

I think what you mean is, you have downloaded a free m3u file from the internet and you want to add it to your enigma box? Not possible.
If you have paid for a sub from a provider, 99.5% of providers use xtream codes. Every licensed member of xtream codes has the option of downloading the plugin, its even free upto 10 connections so there's no excuse at all.
ask the person you paid to provide his link to his plugin which has his embedded servers details in as per his his license on his xtream codes panel and then he would naturally validate it using the mac code from the said plugin
:(y):

I managed to do it by downloading E-channeliser and then adding the M3u URL through that

Last edited:
Back