convert m3u files the easy way

unrar zip then install ipk file on box

use dcc ftp your m3u file to tmp then go in to plugins start Bouquet Converter
select your m3u file select type multicast press convert
thats it m3u will be in channel bouquet

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-m2b-0.3-r0.rar
    9.7 KB · Views: 3,124
Is there anyway to group the channels from my m3u into packages like movies etc as currently it's just a huge list thanks in advance for any reply

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

hi inbed79 have a feeling this is what i have been looking for
i am looking to but my movies from my NAS onto channel bouquet in sub categories
movies 0-9
movies A - C
movies D - F
ect ect
i have created the .M3U playlists for this already
So if i use this plugin it will add theses categories into my channel bouquet with the movies in each categories as per my made .M3U file

if this is the case this save a lot of copy and paste that i was going to do as only way i knew

cheers baz

I have tried to convert a list but it is always empty!
Is there a required format? my list starts like this:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:0,2 - France 2 (HD)
rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=201&flavour=hd
#EXTINF:0,2 - France 2 (standard)
rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=201&flavour=sd
#EXTINF:0,2 - France 2 (bas débit)

thanks

Help needed

here is a a M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin for engmar2 boxers

convert m3u files the easy way

unrar zip then install ipk file on box

use dcc ftp your m3u file to tmp then go in to plugins start Bouquet Converter
select your m3u file select type multicast press convert
thats it m3u will be in channel bouquet

Hi I follow your guide and used your IPK file, I dropped the IPK file via FileZilla into the Tmp folder but when I go into plugins then extension I can't seem to find it, would of actually be called the same as what the file is or am I looking for something different, cheers

Got all this done all channels show up in bouch but wont play any ideas. I know they work as work on my phone

Got all this done all channels show up in bouch but wont play any ideas. I know they work as work on my phone
Sometimes they need to be a diff type of m3u some providers also won't work with bouquets pal i know ive done several tests l, however should just get iptv that has a sky style menu system pm if info needed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have ss iptv app on my lg smart webos tv. Imported the m3u of all my channels from webif of my zgemma box. Some channels are streaming fine like sports1 bbc c4 itv, bt sport. But movies and sly channels won't steam some times just a frozen screen. Channels will stream on phone fine from the zgemma box. What can I check to see why some channels won't work?

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

I've added a few m3u playlists to my bouquets using this method but none of them work. How do I remover them from my bouquets now? I'm using Wooshbuild Basebuild 4.01 on Zgemma Star 2S

From full screen TV, press the TV button.

Highlight the bouquet (play list) you want to remove and press the menu button. Now select delete. Repeat as required.

Then once done, press the menu button and select the purge deleted option to fully remove them.

hey daz. did you find out how to find FTPd plugin file in the box menu and how to install it ? i'm at the same point trasfer it to box but can't instal it cause can't find it .

I've got the Ipk info box and installed but when I open the extension it just lists a load of .txt files and no m3u

this plugin does not work with any m3u s i have tried, i have tried m3u8s too with correct ext coding. remove :O(

I use XCPlugin for m3u files on enigma box, there are other options but thats what I use, youtube video too on how to set it up

Back