M3U

hi guys I need help again am trying to put wooshbuild on a box for someone I have flashed latest open atv and installed wooshbuild using putty command it all comes on as usual to set up after setup it reboots but just comes up with setting it up again and so on ..am I missing doing something its connected to dish and to internet but just goes round in circles boots up then back to setting up ..never had this before ??

sorry just noticed as its setting up and scrolling down the tv screen keeps saying can't create at then of each line ??

the end of each line

There is no download, the box downloads it to usb when you put command line in, then flashes itself and sets everything up for you
Don't even remember it needing a USB, as I remember (badly) it does it on internal memory alone ~ though I may be talking complete tosh

ah so if I reflash with latest atv,.. initialize usb then add wooshbuild infinity it should work ok and stop going back to setup when it reboots ?

ah so if I reflash with latest atv,.. initialize usb then add wooshbuild infinity it should work ok and stop going back to setup when it reboots ?
Wooshbuild is no longer supported.
Grogbuild works best and you paste a command line in using same method as wooshbuild, answer a few questions about whether you want satellite setup or IPTV and which skin you want then it flashes itself

Yes you are right it will work, but why use an outdated lmage when you can use grogbuild?
Grogs is easier to put on use updated and you also have backup from grog or the group if necessary.

Back