Mag 250 STB blocked

A friend gave me a Mag250 box but when i tried to use it I get the error message 'Your STB is blocked Call the provider'
Neither of us know who the provider is but is there anyway we can unlock the box or restore it to factory settings?
Thanks

You will need a new provider as it appears to have expired. You can access inner portal by pressing menu when it boots up.

I have now completed the 'Flash' to return the box to its factory settings but after doing this and updating the box with the latest software I cannot get to the portals as that option is not there under 'servers'
So the box is basically locked somehow to the original provider who is no longer in business so it look like this box is just a brick now

I have now unblocked the box and can now use it again, considering my knowledge is limited I must thank everybody that gave me advice on how to restore the Mag back to factory settings after an iptv provider has 'Flashed' the box and locked it to themselves.
Thanks all

Just an update I have now completed the factory reset and updated the box to the latest software however when I have entered a free trial into the portal upon rebooted although the box goes through its loading routine it says loading portals and the message below about entering the system settings then all I get is loading message and the box seems to be in a loop
Any ideas how to get this box to work or is it dead?

Hello, I am new here. I have a mag254 with the same problem as above. A friend bring it to me i make it reset from the front menu and i have put a new portal i have bought. As it loads its show me STB IS BLOCKED CALL PROVIDER.
I have also install a new 254 firmware and still shows me the same thing.
I have no idea the other provider. Is there any flashing situation for this device? Please help me because i have already bought a 6 month subscription. If this problem was answer again i apologise.
Thank you

Did you buy your sub off here usually when that pops on screen usually sub has expired or not been extend or wrong mac given to provider.
There is a no block firmware available for mags which may/not help

Read this about infomir the maker of mag boxes:

Read this about mag boxes
@everyone
Notice mags are not safe

Simple thing is Mags are no longer safe. Google did a deal with infomir so Google can have their streaming services available on Mag. Infomir updated their terms to say basically they will route out any illegal streaming. Firmware updates as far as we know have placed spyware software onto mags so any illegal streaming will automatically be flagged. Those IPs you see on your mags are probably agents or infomir. Mags are not safe. The leaks that caused the blocks were from Mac addresses that revealed the DNS of the reseller. Took a lot of time and stress to get passed ISP blocks in the first place, caused by mags, mac addresses on lists, DNS on lists. Google's deal with infomir. Read these Google deal = Infomir is among the Google partners on the official Android TV webpage | Infomir news Infomir spying = Infomir protects the copyright | Infomir news Basically **** mags off and sell Android, stbemu pro is fine, your own apps are fine, mags though, stop selling and try to sell android.

Personally I recommend you get another box not mag box such as Z8 or buzxtv biz or xsarius Q2 or even TVIP box which is the Russian competitor of infomir (from Ukraine)

Back