Mag 254 or 256?

joe_con19

Read a lot about these 254 boxes see numerous people recommending the 254 but is the 512 ram enough for the box? Currently using virgin internet with very good speed so not worried about the speed of the internet. Just wondering for the extra £20 is it worth to get 1gb of ram? and whatever else that is diff between the two boxes

I have the 256 mate.
It is fast, channel change is instant.
Also has WiFi included although I haven't tested that.

I have the 256 mate.
It is fast, channel change is instant.
Also has WiFi included although I haven't tested that.

cheers for the quick reply dilly, pretty sure you helped me out with my zgemma! what should I look for when getting a subscription? ive been offered one from the guy who supplies my zgemma cheers

cheers for the quick reply dilly, pretty sure you helped me out with my zgemma! what should I look for when getting a subscription? ive been offered one from the guy who supplies my zgemma cheers

Quality over quantity mate.
Someone with 2000+ channels may not be the best option.
I have got two 256 left mate there in the for sale section on here.
254 was supposed to be today now in morning as missus pi**ed of out and missed driver lol

Quality over quantity mate.
Someone with 2000+ channels may not be the best option.
I have got two 256 left mate there in the for sale section on here.
254 was supposed to be today now in morning as missus pi**ed of out and missed driver lol

ive ordered the 256 mate hoping it'l be here tomorrow then ill see how it is! Im not even sure what i want out of the box except 3pm sat football!

I only really use TV of a evening mate and the mag gets used more than my vu nowadays.
Channel change is rapid.
Epg is good.
You can add a USB and set recordings.
It has Google extra for Netflix
It's a mini computer really mate.

For everyday use its how your missus finds it but you have the openbox also so suppose you could switch between both lol.

Do you use android??or so pm me matefb

Back