Mag 254 playing TV programmes but not movies or series

waggers

I´ve just subscribed to a new service and all was fine for about a week. However, while all the TV channels work perfectly, movies and series will often not play, I just get the on screen message ´Server unavailable´. This problem is intermittent so sometimes the movies and series work perfectly but more often than not I get the Server unavailable message. I´ve spoken to the provider who insists that nobody else has this problem and that it must be my box that is faulty. I have had the box for around 4 years.
Is it possible that a box could develop a fault whereby it will show TV programmes without a problem but will not show movies and series ?
My internet speed is good, never less than around 32mbps.

Get a trial off someone else and see if movies/series work or same issues.If they do then provider is at fault or box is the issue. At least that way you will find the problem.

I´ve just subscribed to a new service and all was fine for about a week. However, while all the TV channels work perfectly, movies and series will often not play, I just get the on screen message ´Server unavailable´. This problem is intermittent so sometimes the movies and series work perfectly but more often than not I get the Server unavailable message. I´ve spoken to the provider who insists that nobody else has this problem and that it must be my box that is faulty. I have had the box for around 4 years.
Is it possible that a box could develop a fault whereby it will show TV programmes without a problem but will not show movies and series ?
My internet speed is good, never less than around 32mbps.
Infomir protects the copyright | Infomir news

Will be different codec to what mags can handle common sense comes into play. it's well documented that mags can't handle most codec formats that providers use

Will be different codec to what mags can handle common sense comes into play. it's well documented that mags can't handle most codec formats that providers use
Sorry I don´t understand what this means. Why would all films and all series play perfectly, then none of them play at all 10 minutes later ? Then an hour later they´re all playing perfectly again ? Surely that doesn´t have anything to do with codecs ?

Sorry I don´t understand what this means. Why would all films and all series play perfectly, then none of them play at all 10 minutes later ? Then an hour later they´re all playing perfectly again ? Surely that doesn´t have anything to do with codecs ?
I posted what to do waggers and get a provider with a vpn or use one your end

I had the same problem with a Mag box, it's your ISP blocking you. My supplier told me to get a VPN, which solved the issue.
I got a firestick and side loaded the VPN, as this was the easiest option. No issues since.

I had the same problem with a Mag box, it's your ISP blocking you. My supplier told me to get a VPN, which solved the issue.
I got a firestick and side loaded the VPN, as this was the easiest option. No issues since.
You can post advise but still they do not take it.Why come on here asking ?

Reactions: HKT
Sorry didn't see that bit where it played perfectly follow as what @moshibeth has posted to you

Back