Mag 256 epg

mlc

Hi all ty for looking

i have mag 256 and tried 2 providers and have to be honest i cant seem to get the epg working the channels all seam work fine although not sure about quality and vod is pants,i have fiber to the premises about 74 Mbps dose anyone have a pic of the Epg ? or could they post or a link so i could see it? i think its maybe a provider issue ?

I use a mag 256 with mine it is full 24hr guide if I go all the way to the right using the right arrow button on box and the next 5 programmes show underneath the channel picture when the picture is minimised on uk/usa channels

Hi Sorry to butt into your chat. I've had a openbox for a while and assume your aware of those issues- is this (mag box using iptv) the way forward and are their any issue I need to be aware of.
thanks for any advise you can offer

Yes the mag is a good box for iptv if you want easy set up and family friendly use very easy to use channel categories catch up tv and video club which is basically (VOD) supplier dependent plus a built in web browser and can read anything of your own from a usb through the media browser there is a slight firmware problem on the mag 254 where the subtitles appear on certain channels which can be resolved by rolling back firmware up date or by knocking off subtitles with the app button on remote when they pop up but I would pay the couple of £ extra for the faster mag 256 which has no firmware problems both boxes also give you now and next plus 24hr tv guide plus the ability to record the prog you are watching or if you get multi room sub watch 1 record another

Back