Mag 256 Subtitles

bo1991

Hi all, I hope this is the right place to post this question. Does anyone know a way on a mag 256 to turn off (disable) subtitles permanently? I have been trying to sort this out for ages to no avail. I know I can do it with the app button and the mode button but when you change channels and then go back the subs are there again any help on this would be much appreciated

Hi all, I hope this is the right place to post this question. Does anyone know a way on a mag 256 to turn off (disable) subtitles permanently? I have been trying to sort this out for ages to no avail. I know I can do it with the app button and the mode button but when you change channels and then go back the subs are there again any help on this would be much appreciated
Hi it's like bamtamlad mentioned it's all due to your server i.e it's embedded in their
stream content it's a matter of luck like some servers let you record/others won't but give you
7/14 Days etc Catch-up on all major ITV/ & Sports HD..Channels.
Mind boggling to be fair.

Hi it's like bamtamlad mentioned it's all due to your server i.e it's embedded in their
stream content it's a matter of luck like some servers let you record/others won't but give you
7/14 Days etc Catch-up on all major ITV/ & Sports HD..Channels.
Mind boggling to be fair.
Cheers for that. I'm ok with it and can live with it so long as I know that I can't change something on my box that will sort it out:(y):

Back