MAG 256w1 poor quality tv

Hi all i have recently purchased a Mag 256w1 box and the picture quality is far from watchable, even the HD channels are of poor quality, i changed providers and they both doing the same thing giving me unclear channels, bear in mind the first provider that i had on this box i had also used on my Smart IPTV app and they was crystal clear, is there anything that i am doing wrong im hoping you guys can help me as i am new to this interent tv, cheers

If you had crystal clear quality pictures using siptv, why did you firstly change the receiver and then secondly change the provider?
can you not go back to smart iptv and use the first supplier? - if something works ok, why bother trying to change it - I think we all know from years of being involved with technology that it's a prick - if anything electronic thinks you're trying to get the better of it, it will quite easily change it's programming, stop working, melt, or just generally act like the worst form of 2@ until you go back to the last working thing. It's probably female

Hi i was using the siptv app but i wanted something that is a little more simple to use, i am using the same provider that i was using on the siptv app, shouldnt the mag be better supported for iptv?

Back