MAG 322 Server Unavailable error message

doghead

Recently, my Mag 322 has stopped letting me watch any content.
When I click on a film or tv show an error message appears saying "Server Unavailable" and when I click on a radio station it says "File Missing".
My ISP is NOW TV but when I try it on my mums BT it works fine.
The current TV Guide loads up fine and I can click on any info about the film/tv show but it won't play any content, can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2252.JPG
    IMG_2252.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2253.JPG
    IMG_2253.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Hello Simon, thanks for your message.
I think you're right, I did get a trial VPN but when I switch on the Mag box there's no menu were I could download or install the VPN onto it.
I've spent hours trying to fix it, took the MAG box back to factory settings, tried to install an earlier version of the MAG 322 software and I must have gone through every admin setting on NOW TV Hub router to no avail......i've spent more time trying to fix it than I have done watching tv!
I'd swap my ISP but i'm stuck with NOW TV until december and my IPTV subscription runs out in October.
I don't know how NOW TV have blocked it but they've done a good job, I almost admire them for it!

Hello Simon, thanks for your message.
I think you're right, I did get a trial VPN but when I switch on the Mag box there's no menu were I could download or install the VPN onto it.
I've spent hours trying to fix it, took the MAG box back to factory settings, tried to install an earlier version of the MAG 322 software and I must have gone through every admin setting on NOW TV Hub router to no avail......i've spent more time trying to fix it than I have done watching tv!
I'd swap my ISP but i'm stuck with NOW TV until december and my IPTV subscription runs out in October.
I don't know how NOW TV have blocked it but they've done a good job, I almost admire them for it!
now tv same as sky bb mate same owners alot of suppliers cant get round it ,all rest of isps should be good aslong as ur supplier has the protection

Cheers Simon, I thought I could get around the block as the TV Guide loads in no problem but none of the content will play.
I thought there was a setting in the NOW TV Hub router I could tick or untick but people a lot more tech savvy than me have designed the block so I might just have to give up and give the box to my mum so someone can get some use out of it......she does struggle using the SKY remote sometimes though so I think learning how to use a MAG box might be a step too far.

Cheers Simon, I thought I could get around the block as the TV Guide loads in no problem but none of the content will play.
I thought there was a setting in the NOW TV Hub router I could tick or untick but people a lot more tech savvy than me have designed the block so I might just have to give up and give the box to my mum so someone can get some use out of it......she does struggle using the SKY remote sometimes though so I think learning how to use a MAG box might be a step too far.
epg isnt the stream mate its iver ur suppliers blocked or the source he uses thats blocked ,or both but id say 100% defo isp block sky been at it since they first aired the ppv prem league games ur vod side will b on same servers as ur tv so non will work wen u have now tv or sky bb with out a vpn tbf its easier n cheaper for suppliers to just block and ask customors to sign up 4 ther own vpn or change isp

tv guides thes days r paid m3u they wont b blocked as its only info evan if its sat linked epg scripts added manually on suppliers panel it wud still load

Back