Mag-322 Mag 322 Wifi Dongles/Adaptor Recommendations

databiz

Have a mag322. Was previously using via ethernet but iv moved so need to use my mag322 via Wifi. Could someone advise what's best device to buy to connect via WifI. Seen some Wifi dongles on Amazon but want something with minimal freezing.

Could someone recommend one they are using

Not with these adapters they have the ratlink chipset which work perfectly with the mag boxes which they are designed to do. Hope this helps you.

Home plugs is the answer, WiFi can be so so on Mag boxes with adapters.

Buy a set of power lines and have it running off ethanet if box is capable alot better speeds that way £26.99 from argos

Guessing this is a better option than the WiFi dongle? Is it worth spending the extra and getting home plugs / powerlines. Will I see a difference between the two? I have 30-35mbps internet speed

Guessing this is a better option than the WiFi dongle? Is it worth spending the extra and getting home plugs / powerlines. Will I see a difference between the two? I have 30-35mbps internet speed

Yeah I would always pay the extra it’s way more stable, I’ve got a box upstairs and the WiFi cuts out now and again but on the home plugs it runs perfectly.

Back