MAG 351 - Constant Freezing

K-pup

Does anybody know if there is any updates to the MAG 351? I got this box about a few years ago and its terrible. It responds fast, but constantly freezes when watching TV.
I got the latest update from the manufacture, informer, but they have not responded to this issue since the image was released in 2018.
I know it was updated due to privacy issues, and I don't care about that, i just want to be able to watch tv normally. anybody know of available downloads with firmware updates?

Cheers and thanks in advanced.

its a common issue with the mag 351. i've been up and down the internet searching. it wasn't an issue until the manufacturer released the last update .
I am on a new provider and its behaving the same way the first one did.
some other post talked about bad drivers but i've been searching for a new firmware from where. not too advanced on mag boxes and coding.

its a common issue with the mag 351. i've been up and down the internet searching. it wasn't an issue until the manufacturer released the last update .
I am on a new provider and its behaving the same way the first one did.
some other post talked about bad drivers but i've been searching for a new firmware from where. not too advanced on mag boxes and coding.
Get a 4k fire stick Mags are rubbish to be honest.

Back