MAG 351 Freeze problem ?

Raul1968

Hi!

I have been frustrated with the MAG 351 box too often freeze, therefore I have compiled a new Image which have new Broadcom chipset drivers.
No freeze since sunday, so I think this image might be interested for other MAG 351 owners. Yes, the image is a NO-BLOCK image.

PM me if you would like to try this Image.

This message has been reported.
Hi!

I have been frustrated with the MAG 351 box too often freeze, therefore I have compiled a new Image which have new Broadcom chipset drivers.
No freeze since sunday, so I think this image might be interested for other MAG 351 owners the. Yes, the image is a NO-BLOCK image.

Hi!

No freeze since sunday, so I think this image might be interested for other MAG 351 owners. Yes, the image is a NO-BLOCK image.

that would be great
we’re to mail in private

Hiya. i know this is old, but i have a mag 351 that has this freezing problem. its been driving me up the wall for 3 years. almost un-useable. would greatly appreciate if someone could give me a link to the new image. thanks in advanced.

Hi, can you sent me image, i have same problem. TNX
If it's been driving you up the wall for three years like the mush above, why haven't you thrown it in a skip and bought a firestick for £40 like everyone else?
Mag boxes are being phased out by providers, they're too much of a security risk

Back