Mag box 522

You paid for a year?
Ask your provider for their Android app and login details, they can convert it from Mac address line to user and password line
That's your best bet, other wise Google how-to install STB emu pro.

The Android apps are better imho, and I think you have to pay for STB emu.

You may possibly need a VPN aswell if you are being blocked

You paid for a year?
Ask your provider for their Android app and login details, they can convert it from Mac address line to user and password line
I asked the provider for the app. she gave me the URL to download for the downloader app on the firestick, I asked her for the username and password, I explained about the situation about Mag not working . She said I need to buy another sub for the firestick

I asked the provider for the app. she gave me the URL to download for the downloader app on the firestick, I asked her for the username and password, I explained about the situation about Mag not working . She said I need to buy another sub for the firestick
In that case you'll probably need to install stbemu pro and use that

In that case you'll probably need to install stbemu pro and use that

He’s already got the info in pm from when I tested his mac based sub.
Link to stb emu pro and how to set it up should be straight forward but will need to get developer options back as in new updates it was removed

My brother still hasn't got sorted and he hasn't gotten a refund either. He said that the firestick is no good and that he just wants a box like I have at home with everything on the box. I know I keep repeating myself when I say but if only, I can get the box that I got for my brother working then he'll be more than satisfied

My brother still hasn't got sorted and he hasn't gotten a refund either. He said that the firestick is no good and that he just wants a box like I have at home with everything on the box. I know I keep repeating myself when I say but if only, I can get the box that I got for my brother working then he'll be more than satisfied
Get the formuler cc

Back