MAG box to firestick Tivimate

champion9

Hi all,

Our iptv supplier sent an email out 3-4 weeks ago advising to purchase a firestick and load tivimate. We were running a magbox.

However I've sent 2 emails back with no response asking how to set up the firestick.

With the mag box we added a portal adress and that was it. Do I add this somewhere on tivimate?

They will probably change your login to username/password and a portal,only they can give you those details. i believe some suppliers are moving away from mag boxes due to security concerns.

Hi all,

Our iptv supplier sent an email out 3-4 weeks ago advising to purchase a firestick and load tivimate. We were running a magbox.

However I've sent 2 emails back with no response asking how to set up the firestick.

With the mag box we added a portal adress and that was it. Do I add this somewhere on tivimate?

First thing is to install downloader and then supplier will most likely give you a Url to download his app and user/pass to login.

First thing is to install downloader and then supplier will most likely give you a Url to download his app and user/pass to login.
Yes, downloaded downloader, used his link to download tivimate onto the firestick. However he hasn't provided any user or password details. No reply to my 2 emails in the past 3-4 weeks but has sent out other emails so he is still active.

He has a website where you can login and I have user name and password for that but where do I add those details?

Yes, downloaded downloader, used his link to download tivimate onto the firestick. However he hasn't provided any user or password details. No reply to my 2 emails in the past 3-4 weeks but has sent out other emails so he is still active.

He has a website where you can login and I have user name and password for that but where do I add those details?
If you got it from a TK member, contact admin to ask them to look into it, it sounds like you've been ripped off

If you got it from a TK member, contact admin to ask them to look into it, it sounds like you've been ripped off
I've used this guy for around 8-9 years now from messaging him on gumtree. He has just grown bigger and bigger and doesn't reply now. Can't fault the actual subscription just sucks he doesn't reply.

There is a Mag to M3u program for the pc what you put the portal into and mac address and it will give you the url details

Yes but I think that app Is hit and miss it worked for me once. But didn't work for my brother.

Does the website have your line details, somewhere when you login? You are looking for a username and password, if he supplies a modded app.

I would wait for your supplier. He will know if you have changed from mag to a xstreme codes line and may cut you off.

Hi all,

I am guessing (as mentioned above) he is stopping mag/stalker access, and has probably advised everyone to get a firestick and load tivimate in readiness. Your provider will need to switch everyone from a mag to an api line. Is the mag line still active, if so then provider will only give you user/pass info when he is ready and about to disable the mag line. He may enable both api and mag for a limited period to help the switchover, but dont rely on it.

Well login to support could be some advice there.
I am guessing (as mentioned above) he is stopping mag/stalker access, and has probably advised everyone to get a firestick and load tivimate in readiness. Your provider will need to switch everyone from a mag to an api line. Is the mag line still active, if so then provider will only give you user/pass info when he is ready and about to disable the mag line. He may enable both api and mag for a limited period to help the switchover, but dont rely on it.

Yes both lines still work on the mag box. I logged into his site today and looked at my active lines,

they have the following information against each line,

Username
Password
MAC Adress (which i previously entered for mag boxes)

There is also this URL that you enter in the portal section on the mag box. (also says this information is for MAG boxes, SmartSTB, STBEmu)

Do i have all the information to add to tivi mate? As far as i can see on the IPTV providers website there is nothing for firesticks.

Yes both lines still work on the mag box. I logged into his site today and looked at my active lines,

they have the following information against each line,

Username
Password
MAC Adress (which i previously entered for mag boxes)

There is also this URL that you enter in the portal section on the mag box. (also says this information is for MAG boxes, SmartSTB, STBEmu)

Do i have all the information to add to tivi mate? As far as i can see on the IPTV providers website there is nothing for firesticks.
Yes should have all the info. The url for the mag box is normally the url for tivimate but drop the last bit

Example

Mag Url http://techkings.org:8888/c

Tivimate would be http://techkings.org:8888

username
password

Back