Mag not loading portal

Hi guys.

Mag box was working fine a few hours ago for the boxing. Now when we turn it back on its stuck on the loading portal screen, the bar doesn't load at all.

Is that the provider having issues? Internet is running fine and have restarted the router.

Thanks.

Last edited:
think im with the same supplier as yourself, was fine when i went to bed, got up to watch the fight and nothing, just the loading bar, i still use my zgemma with a backup sub so got to see the fight. Emailed the guy, no response yet, hopefully he aint gone belly up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Try router restart disconnect the power lead from the mag box then reconnect the power lead

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

No router restart is gonna help, just got a mail from supplier, they got hit with a DDoS attack. Their 2nd major outage in a short time, think its time to find a new supplier.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Got an out of office auto reply from my supplier saying he's on holiday till 5th September. Shame as they have sorted the footy out which has been working fine. Now loaded the portal but no channels work.

Got an out of office auto reply from my supplier saying he's on holiday till 5th September. Shame as they have sorted the footy out which has been working fine. Now loaded the portal but no channels work.
Hi - Same here - Obviously the same supplier

Hi. Nothing on my mag 256still! Loading bar showing but not loading up, family n friends also down, we have same supplier, e mailed them early hours this am, no reply,

Back