Mag Support/ Views

p44ndl

Hi All,

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well. I wondered if you could give me some feedback please. I've been running Mag's for a few years now and they've been great and served their purpose. In recent weeks, they're started to become temperamental. My sub supplier (who has been fab for years) has said they are becoming harder to support - is that all of your view too? If so, are there boxes out there that are similar you could recommend that can run with the STB format? Sorry if this is similar to what else may have been posted on here, because of the difficulties i have in processing information i am finding it hard to find the answer.

Thanks

Hi All,

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well. I wondered if you could give me some feedback please. I've been running Mag's for a few years now and they've been great and served their purpose. In recent weeks, they're started to become temperamental. My sub supplier (who has been fab for years) has said they are becoming harder to support - is that all of your view too? If so, are there boxes out there that are similar you could recommend that can run with the STB format? Sorry if this is similar to what else may have been posted on here, because of the difficulties i have in processing information i am finding it hard to find the answer.

Thanks
Most providers are doing away with mac code based devices as easy to hack. Mags were the original iptv devices going back a few years but even the developers have moved to an android platform. Go for android and you have a vast choice of apps even the STB emulator but once you see what is out there you will soon switch. Formuler are mac code and url/username/password so you a choice of both. Couple of good threads on which device is the best but i am not going down that route on here or thread will get inundated.

Mags especially old boxes can’t handle the new codec that suppliers are changing too and some iptv providers are stopping supporting mag boxes.
Closest you will get to the exact same feel as a mag box is a 4k firestick with stb emu pro on which just imitates the mag range.
If you want an app that is more organised then look at amiko buzztv or formuler range but all depends on budget

Mags especially old boxes can’t handle the new codec that suppliers are changing too and some iptv providers are stopping supporting mag boxes.
Closest you will get to the exact same feel as a mag box is a 4k firestick with stb emu pro on which just imitates the mag range.
If you want an app that is more organised then look at amiko buzztv or formuler range but all depends on budget
No need for you to worry about budget you win all the raffles and get all your devices that way Bazza

muttley2.gif

Hi guys looking for a bit of help please using pyramid with mag256 getting a load of errors Internet not available. Ip not available. Any help please.best regards

Don’t openly name providers on forum and scribble over your providers dns.
Try taking the port number out or reset your box and router

Back