MAG254 & Subtitle Problem

hopper

Hi all

I updated my MAG254 to the latest FW and now seem to have subtitles on most channels.
You can turn off this feature while watching that channel but once you leave that channel and return to it there back again.

Can fine any main subtitle menu to turn off this all together.

Thanks

Have you tried unplugging power cable, when starting back up again press set-up / settings button top right.

There may be a setting within that settings menu.

Turn subtitles off while viewing the channel.Press app button next to tv button will give you options to switch subtitles on or off

Here mate had the same problem on all hd channels must be faulty firmware r18 dated 5th april. got it sorted by going to inner portal and settings,software update then press green F2 manual update then there you can roll back the firmware to r17 Feb 16th sorted it for me.
you might have to turn of any auto update till a newer fixed firmware comes out

Ya I also done that but if you try BBC News you will see the subs on that channel
Try to turn it off and go down a channel come back to that channel and the subs are back.

Not sure how to fix it.

Ya I also done that but if you try BBC News you will see the subs on that channel
Try to turn it off and go down a channel come back to that channel and the subs are back.

Not sure how to fix it.
Could you let me know if you find out how to do it? Because I've got the same issue

Anyone still get this happening. Updated to the latest and I'm getting it happening again? Rolled back to the Feb one again and still happening. HELP!

My problem is I want subtitles on my tv but they won't work for some reason.
I press the app button and subtitles box comes up with subs off or off and English below it.
I scroll down to enable subs but they don't come on

Any ideas please

My problem is I want subtitles on my tv but they won't work for some reason.
I press the app button and subtitles box comes up with subs off or off and English below it.
I scroll down to enable subs but they don't come on

Any ideas please
Snap u fixed this??

Please, is there any help out there in relation to Mag256 subtitle. I have rolled back to Feb and nothing works. Please, how can this be fix?

Please, is there any help out there in relation to Mag256 subtitle. I have rolled back to Feb and nothing works. Please, how can this be fix?
Use the app button on the remote to knock off subtitles as and when they appear

You have to go to mode on mag 254/256 on a remote control and scroll down to subtitles and at most to turn off

Back