Biohead mag322 what can i put on this box

RICHIE77

got the mag322 it had all channels on it went off couple of weeks ago and the bloke i got it off is very often in my local since lock down i havnt seenn him and i have no tv

Assuming the sub has expired and you cant contact the provider, you will need to enter the new portal url from another provider.

They will then need the mac code which can be found on a sticker under the box, usually starts 00:1A:79:

Assuming the sub has expired and you cant contact the provider, you will need to enter the new portal url from another provider.

They will then need the mac code which can be found on a sticker under the box, usually starts 00:1A:79:
hi ok thanks before i had all sky channels when the pub reopens i will no doubt see him should i just wait cause ive not had it for a year 6 months so i dont want to pay again

Are you getting a 'STB Blocked' message? If not, it might be something else. Restarted your router? Checked connections? Disabled filters such as Home Safe, Shield, etc

If all the above doesn't work and it is the sub that's gone off, you could get a one month subscription from someone on here to tide you over till you see your man from the pub again.

IPTV request Thread Apr-May-June 2020

That's the request thread, shouldn't cost much for a rolling one month sub, maybe £10 a month on here.

On mag boxes you can have 2 portals. So take a trial to see if it's an internal problem like your isp/box if a test line clears then down yo provider

Hi Richie, pity u hadnt got stb,Nice feature ...Smartstb app you can now also add & edit your m8/ family remotely...this would of been handy in your case
New update I beleive
ID

Back