MAG425A

biff2005

TK Veteran
Mag425a

anyone got one ??

how much are these

Infomir presents MAG425A — our flagship set-top box for Android TV<sup>TМ</sup> 8.0 | Infomir news

Android base Brand new model of IPTV box with UHD Resolution, MAG 425A with Dual Band WIfi on board from Ukrainian Infomir factory with Android OS and Supports of 4K Video. Dual Band Wifi on board.

Infomir MAG 425A is future of your IPTV services if you are provider or Infomir MAG424 for sure hit your needs with his reliability and speed if you are End User. Enjoy with MAG 425A from Infomir Android TV 8.0 , Google certified ! Voice Control.

Hardware

ChipsetHi3798MV200
Processor4x ARM Cortex A53 Quad Core CPU 1200 MHz
Perfomance15 000 DMIPS
RAM2 GB
Flash memory8Gb eMMC

Interfaces

RCA 3.5 mm, HDMI 2.0, S/PDIF, Ethernet 100 Mbps, USB 2.0х1, USB 3.0x1, Bluetooth 3.0, 4.1, Wi-Fi 2T2R ac

MAG425A is a cost-effective UHD IPTV/OTT solution intended for medium to large sized operators and telecommunication service providers

Package including :

Receiver Infomir MAG 425 A
Remote Controll + Batteries
Power Supply Unit
User Manual
HDMI Cable

Given what they're doing with their current MAGs I wouldn't trust the f*ckers
Infomir can not be trusted anymore,stay away.
And this is just android tv box.
I have a 322 that works pretty well,what are infomir doing that can't be trusted (I'm a total novice who got my box through advice here and I'm pleased with it)
Thanks for any replies

In short going out of their way to block IPTV portal addresses
A few times I've turned the box on it has been black screen on ALL services (is that them blocking my address) have used Vu+ as back up and a few hours later it is ALL back on.(TV,VOD,Box Sets)

What box would you fellas recommend for a novice (I have NO smart phone) so I don't really know what "apps" do

I would go with a firestick or i55 box Android box theres stb emu for Android and firestick imitates mag box theres iptv smarters xc iptv player works on firestick and android for i55 there's suls Jedi it would depend on budget alot of people go with firesticks as easy setup

Agree with the above. My personal preference is an android box with IPTV smarters. Not a big fan of mag devices to be honest. Android will also be more versatile when it comes to installing entertainment apps such as bbc iplayer etc but also free apps for movies and tv shows

I would go with a firestick or i55 box Android box theres stb emu for Android and firestick imitates mag box theres iptv smarters xc iptv player works on firestick and android for i55 there's suls Jedi it would depend on budget alot of people go with firesticks as easy setup
Agree with the above. My personal preference is an android box with IPTV smarters. Not a big fan of mag devices to be honest. Android will also be more versatile when it comes to installing entertainment apps such as bbc iplayer etc but also free apps for movies and tv shows
Thanks for the advice

A few times I've turned the box on it has been black screen on ALL services (is that them blocking my address) have used Vu+ as back up and a few hours later it is ALL back on.(TV,VOD,Box Sets)

What box would you fellas recommend for a novice (I have NO smart phone) so I don't really know what "apps" do
I would go with a 4k firestick and iptv smarters or xc iptv player mate

Back