MailWasher Free

ferguj1

Super Duper Modulator
Staff member
Introducing MailWasher, the leader in spam filter software, and the easiest way to check and manage your e-mails before you download them.

MailWasher is free to use and won't ever expire. It works with Outlook, Outlook Express, Incredimail, Thunderbird, Windows Mail, GMail, Hotmail and every other email program.

Use this powerful spam blocker software to effectively stop email spam. Discover the safe way to stop unwanted e-mails before they get to your computer.

No gimmicks here, it is so easy to set up and use that you'll be managing your email like a pro in seconds. It can even be used as an effective privacy tool.

I think you will find this to be the easiest, most effective way to manage your incoming e-mails and stop spam. You will be amazed at how quickly you will like using MailWasher.

using_mailwasher_is_as_easy_as_1-2-3ver652free.png

Features and Benefits

Delete. unwanted e-mails before you download to your computer. You'll be able to see who the email is from, the subject, and the attachment. This will enable you to decide if you want to delete the email or keep it. A great way to stop viruses, large attachments or to just delete unnecessary emails from getting to your computer.

Preview. Easily preview the message in your email to see what the sender has to say before downloading it to your computer. This ensures you won't download any nasty emails to your computer. Additionally, spam is marked in a red color, and your good email is marked as a green color for quick analysis.

Anti spam tools. Comprehensive anti spam tools ranging from your personal friends list and blacklist, customizable filters, external blacklists, bayesian spam filtering which quickly learns to distinguish your spam and good email and email virus filtering.

* Friends List. Add your friends email addresses to MailWasher and they will always be recognised. You can even hide your friends from the screen so the spam is easy to recognise.
* Filtering. Effective filtering to automatically spot spam, plus it uses a customisable list of blacklisted e-mail senders and/or regular expressions to filter out potential spammer addresses and messages.
* Bayesian spam filtering. This clever type of spam filtering learns which of your email is spam and which is not very quickly and accurately.

Recycle bin. If you accidentally delete an email, you can restore it back to your email account.

Fast download of messages, we have clocked speeds of 25 email message per second.

Simplicity. No flashy gimmicks, so easy to use that you won't feel like you have to learn a whole new program. In fact it has the familiar look and feel of Outlook Express. It's as easy as 1,2,3. Just check mail, mark for deletion/learning, then process mail.

Bounce back unwanted e-mails so the sender gets a 'User does not exist' bounced email back, thus making it look as if your email address is not valid. Great for letting someone you don't like (eg. ex-girlfriend/ex-boyfriend/annoying newsletter senders) think your email address doesn't exist anymore and that you're no longer contactable.

Other features: Check mail at different intervals. Don't check mail at certain times. Play a sound when an email arrives, or be notified visually. Email log. Comprehensive help documentation on this site.

This program is so simple to use, just leave it going and process your mail when you want to.

:download:
Mailwasher Free Spam Filter Software: The Reliable Free Spam Blocker | MailWasher - Mailwasher Free

Been using the Pro version for years and couldn't recommend it highly enough (as mentioned in this previous post). (y)

Put simply, the principle is that it checks all your emails at source (on the providers servers) so you never need to let any trash near your actual PC. Never, ever, never :)

Last edited:
Thats good mate, happy to hear a success story on something. I have Thunderbird for one of my clients and I have it set to only download the headers from the server when it opens. Same principle, they never get to my pc unless I want them to. But I may look in to using this as well for any other accounts. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Back