Manchester United v Liverpool Postponed

There's a gap I think from 12th maybe 13th May to 19th of May broadcasters will just take what ever was on that day off and replace it with utd vs Liverpool.
Havnt propperly looked at each teams remaining fixtures

Just fine Man Utd and award points to Liverpool, they won't do it again will they, job done.

I'd like to see that. When people talked about docking points over the super league debacle it was said to be unfair as that'd punish the fans for the actions of the owners but in this case it's the fans at fault so award three points to Liverpool and send a strong message back to the United fans.

well, their aim is to disrupt the viability of the club short-term to get the owners out.

they are looking for lasting and cultural change.

i think they'd see a points deduction as a win, and would embolden them to get more games canceled

well, their aim is to disrupt the viability of the club short-term to get the owners out.

they are looking for lasting and cultural change.

i think they'd see a points deduction as a win, and would embolden them to get more games canceled

Probably a safe enough points cushion for them to do that this season, but would they risk giving other teams a head start next season?

Regarding the protests, I think there's a side to it that will subside anyway. I think a lot of the fans are bored and these protests give them an excuse to congregate in the name of supporting their team. I also think they'd be much less intent on getting matches abandoned were fans allowed in stadiums - often matchday protests end before KO or have a token 10 minute refusal to enter the ground at KO time.

Back