Match room possibly leaving sky

I'd be amazed to see them move away from Sky after the success they've shared with them.

I know mate would be strange if they left especially with AJ agreements/commitments to sky aswell

thing is skysports now in a position where they need eddie not the other way round no more, used to be eddie needed sky. i hope he stays there but eddie now becoming the big baller in UK and USA

thing is skysports now in a position where they need eddie not the other way round no more, used to be eddie needed sky. i hope he stays there but eddie now becoming the big baller in UK and USA
Absaloutly he's got dzan ect so it's really sky needing him and aj

100% baz got the biggest stars GGG canelo AJ as all the womens stars he the top promoter now even over the pond they all wanna work with hearn, maybe not the biggest payer but he knows how to keep the big times sweet

Dont like Hearn at all but have to say Matchroom is a major force in Boxing.

If he isnt already in next few years he will become the biggest promotor in the sport.

Putting big events and fights have to give the guy fair dues.

I'm opposite think he's great but understand why ppl think he arrogant lol, wen i watch some of the shows compared to a hearns there no where near his level

I'm opposite think he's great but understand why ppl think he arrogant lol, wen i watch some of the shows compared to a hearns there no where near his level
Same as me Hearn is probably best promoters around and his interviews are 1st class no bullshite just says how it is

Best of all time and that is Don king (genius) at promoting fights but ruined good fighters financially

Don King was poison. Really disliked that guy.

Hearn I think will eventually surpass top rank, golden boy etc.

Already has a really good stable fighters. Just imagine if he gets canelo.

Back