Meet Annie (Dave).

ive loved reading the pet stories, had a great laugh at all thir antics, highs and lows, wellafter nearly 10 yeaars without a dog, aand a few year without the cats, we decided it was time to have a serious talk about getting a new dog and or cat, well next day after tthe talk, my partner Allison who is a care assistant at the local hospital went to work, and phoned me exitedley to say one of the nurses she works with, her maltese bitch had just had 5 pups, well that was 16/03/20, took a few days to decide, and then we decided on one of the girl pups, she is the smallest of the litter, we are hoping to get her on 16/05/20, we have daily pics and videos sent, and have just fell in love with the now named pup Duchess, so i have bought everything i can think of, bed , gage, training pen, toys, lead and collar, harness, toys,cushion with seatbelt for in car, teething toys, watched loads of trining videos on youtube, cant wait to get her home, with the lockdown and vets being closed they have just been wormed the other day, still to have 1st injection and microchipped, so cant wait for our adventure to begin, no doubt as soon as we see her , the training videos will be out the window, ha ha ha92411879_533621867579475_6165074933752791040_n.jpg92538686_897105404095847_3978856908445450240_n.jpg

ive loved reading the pet stories, had a great laugh at all thir antics, highs and lows, wellafter nearly 10 yeaars without a dog, aand a few year without the cats, we decided it was time to have a serious talk about getting a new dog and or cat, well next day after tthe talk, my partner Allison who is a care assistant at the local hospital went to work, and phoned me exitedley to say one of the nurses she works with, her maltese bitch had just had 5 pups, well that was 16/03/20, took a few days to decide, and then we decided on one of the girl pups, she is the smallest of the litter, we are hoping to get her on 16/05/20, we have daily pics and videos sent, and have just fell in love with the now named pup Duchess, so i have bought everything i can think of, bed , gage, training pen, toys, lead and collar, harness, toys,cushion with seatbelt for in car, teething toys, watched loads of trining videos on youtube, cant wait to get her home, with the lockdown and vets being closed they have just been wormed the other day, still to have 1st injection and microchipped, so cant wait for our adventure to begin, no doubt as soon as we see her , the training videos will be out the window, ha ha haView attachment 50408View attachment 50409
Brilliant stuff, can't beat having a dog, when you have had a rubbish day and you walk through the door, and you see the dog just standing there waiting for you, you forget about the bad day. Fantastic well happy for you

ive loved reading the pet stories, had a great laugh at all thir antics, highs and lows, wellafter nearly 10 yeaars without a dog, aand a few year without the cats, we decided it was time to have a serious talk about getting a new dog and or cat, well next day after tthe talk, my partner Allison who is a care assistant at the local hospital went to work, and phoned me exitedley to say one of the nurses she works with, her maltese bitch had just had 5 pups, well that was 16/03/20, took a few days to decide, and then we decided on one of the girl pups, she is the smallest of the litter, we are hoping to get her on 16/05/20, we have daily pics and videos sent, and have just fell in love with the now named pup Duchess, so i have bought everything i can think of, bed , gage, training pen, toys, lead and collar, harness, toys,cushion with seatbelt for in car, teething toys, watched loads of trining videos on youtube, cant wait to get her home, with the lockdown and vets being closed they have just been wormed the other day, still to have 1st injection and microchipped, so cant wait for our adventure to begin, no doubt as soon as we see her , the training videos will be out the window, ha ha haView attachment 50408View attachment 50409
Absolutely beautiful, having a dog just makes the family complete, Duchess is a lovely name.. I really hope you have many years of happiness..

Aww how gorgeous is she, cant beat having a dog running around the home

I see these ear buds are new trend thing nowadays.

I'm just curious how good are the quality of these compared to wireless headphones you get?

Do they hold charge for long and after how long would you charge them?

See a lot of people with these in their ears and just wondered what the fuss was about :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I see these ear buds are new trend thing nowadays.

I'm just curious how good are the quality of these compared to wireless headphones you get?

Do they hold charge for long and after how long would you charge them?

See a lot of people with these in their ears and just wondered what the fuss was about :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Alright mate I started a thread on earphones just incase u haven't seen just fort would let uno, I'm wasnt ignoring u lol

Here she is, Duchess, she was delivered by the breeder as I’m shielding, on Wednesday morning

She’s been wormed, microchipped, and had first lot of injections, turns 8 weeks tomorrow,

Settled in quite quickly, first night I was up and down with her crying, ended up taking her into

Bed, then thought against it, so put her back into her bed in cage, I slept on sofa, yesterday I was like a half shut knife, had her out in the garden running around with toys , she picked up toilet training quick , that’s thanks to breeder starting them off with that, only had one accident , put her to bed at ten last night, and she slept through till I got up at 4:15am as I was worried about her, there she was in bed with her little tail wagging, she had been up during night and used the pad, plus an accident at the door, so proud of her, going to set up a camera in sitting room, I have a nooie cam that’s not been used yet, to see what her nightly routine is, so far so good so chuffed with her, she

Loves running round the garden, she was out last night clapping for the nurses, the noise didn’t seem to bother her, saying that she came from a household with teenage kids and two dogs and a cat, the collar and harness we got her is too big, and that was size small, so ordered some extra small ones, need to get her booked in for second lot of injections in two weeks, looking forward to our new adventures together.

Attachments

• may15.jpg
    may15.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 8
Here she is, Duchess, she was delivered by the breeder as I’m shielding, on Wednesday morning

She’s been wormed, microchipped, and had first lot of injections, turns 8 weeks tomorrow,

Settled in quite quickly, first night I was up and down with her crying, ended up taking her into

Bed, then thought against it, so put her back into her bed in cage, I slept on sofa, yesterday I was like a half shut knife, had her out in the garden running around with toys , she picked up toilet training quick , that’s thanks to breeder starting them off with that, only had one accident , put her to bed at ten last night, and she slept through till I got up at 4:15am as I was worried about her, there she was in bed with her little tail wagging, she had been up during night and used the pad, plus an accident at the door, so proud of her, going to set up a camera in sitting room, I have a nooie cam that’s not been used yet, to see what her nightly routine is, so far so good so chuffed with her, she

Loves running round the garden, she was out last night clapping for the nurses, the noise didn’t seem to bother her, saying that she came from a household with teenage kids and two dogs and a cat, the collar and harness we got her is too big, and that was size small, so ordered some extra small ones, need to get her booked in for second lot of injections in two weeks, looking forward to our new adventures together.
Looks like a kids toy dog lol but she's georgeus will have lots of fun with her I wanted a white alsation/German shepard but missus said muck would show so wasn't allowed one :X3::X3::X3::love::love::love:

Here she is, Duchess, she was delivered by the breeder as I’m shielding, on Wednesday morning..

Lol absolutely beautiful, the sleepless nights are the joys of being a parent, buying toys, getting Duchess house trained brings back fond memories, Annie now runs the house, even gets into bed, and refuses to move. Welcome to the wonderful world of " I love my dog "
@eileen

Back