GrogBuild MetrixHD Skin & MyMetrixLite

panorama93

TK Veteran
I have just installed GrogBuild FreeRange on my Zgemma H.2S with MetrixHD Skin but was unable to find MyMetrixLite to set the Weather to my location. Also on a tv channel when I pressed OK on remote the programme info did not pop up and the Weather Info Icon in top left corner was blank. In Plugin Browser I removed MetrixHD Skin and downloaded it again, then re-installed it. This time it displayed the missing information. However I am still unable to find MyMetrixLite in the Plugins. When I use OpenATV 6.4 with no build I can find MetrixHD and MyMetrixLite in the Plugins and they work perfectly. Otherwise GrogBuild is an excellent build for my Zgemma box. Thank you Grog for all your hard work and I wish you every success with your essential work.

Last edited:
I didn't think you was selling your boxes with GB installed as you found it offensive.
As stated in my initial post, I stopped installing GrogBuild because MyMetrixLite is not part of the build (as confirmed in your reply), not because I found it "offensive". But now that you mention it, I have received negative comments from GrogBuild users who disliked the knitted monkey image on the boot up screen, so I re-flashed their box with OpenATV & NO BUILD.

Last edited:
so you're rebranding the build and selling as your own?
No, of course I am not "rebranding the build" and selling as my own! I prefer MetrixHD skin, but as MyMetrixLite is not part of GrogBuild I just flash with OpenATV & NO BUILD.

Last edited:
Back