Mgcamd in alternate softcam manager issue

My box needs reflashing, I messed something up lol.
Does openvix still have the softcam panel where you can start two cams like openatv used to have?
Can you do software updates on the box as you couldn’t before

My box needs reflashing, I messed something up lol.
Does openvix still have the softcam panel where you can start two cams like openatv used to have?
Can you do software updates on the box as you couldn’t before
Openvix has a softcam manager, you can download cams from feeds, you will need your own configs, you can do online image updates as they are released. The only way you couldn't online update, would be if the image you were using was too old, or if feeds were down temporarily, sometimes happens when a new image release is forthcoming, the feeds are never down long

Openvix has a softcam manager, you can download cams from feeds, you will need your own configs, you can do online image updates as they are released. The only way you couldn't online update, would be if the image you were using was too old, or if feeds were down temporarily, sometimes happens when a new image release is forthcoming, the feeds are never down long
Ok ill give it a go. Ive always used openatv as im sure you couldnt do online software updates though the box. Unless im mistaken

Dont have 2 cams trying to run on box at the same time choose 1 to run and autostart and make sure your line is in the correct format and section to run

Back