MGCAMD_1.38d

efc_uk1

Hello all, I have a Vu+ Solo2 running Openatv 6.1 using a dish. As a recent convert from Vix, I'm still getting to know the new image.
I have to keep restarting the softcam to get it to clear (once restarted it works flawlessly).
Does anybody know if Mgcamd_1.38d the correct softcam for my setup? Is there something that could be tweeked to prevent the cam from needing to be restarted?
Thanks,
Tony.

I have used the 1.45a version which is ok but you will probably need to mess with the mg_cfg in that one as well. When you open the cfg file it looks significantly different to earlier versions. It is just a string of letters pertaining to functions accompanied by a number as a setting. Earlier versions also contain the explanation of each function

Sorry guys, I posted that reply before seeing yours! 1999gtv I'll try your mgcam_cfg if the problem persists.
Cactikid, start Mode is set to Python Camstarter (default). Is there an autostart option somewhere?
Thanks.

Python camstarter is fine and is the same as I use it runs by default. You can also highlight python camstarter and press right to change to init.d but have never needed to. There is no autostart option in atv as it is already pre-configured to do that

Many thanks for this, just loaded the softcam feed universal, as mine was missing from the open atv because they no longer include this. Many thanks easy peasy..
put the file in :
root/var/volatile/tmp then used dreamexplorer to install package...
all I now good....

Back