mgcamd_1.45c-r1_mips32el.ipk

Same here. Yes it's installing but not working.

Deleted 1.38, put the 1.45 IPK file into temp.

Install ipk, go to softcam manager and it doesn't show up.

Go to delete plugins and the file is there, under Softcam where you would expect.

Not listed so can't switch it on.

My 1.38 is showing connection to the server but obviously blank screen at the moment like everyone else.

Will give it a couple of days.

I'm on just a basic openatv 6 .3 :: if I press red on my remote, Info panel opens up and Softcam-setup is at the top of the page. Pressing OK then brings up the Softcam-setup page, at the top is Select Softcam, to the right of this is 'mgcamd' but no version number ( I assume that it is 1.45 because that was what I installed last night).
Should add -- on that same page I am getting ECM info, but still NO pictures

cant find it on the box pal its a strange one
Tell you what I did :: Menu, then selected Plugins ; pressed red button (remove plugins), scrolled down to 'Softcams' and I could see mgcamd 1.45 in there, so assumed that meant my box was running on 1.45 :: Didn't remove it of course !!!!!!

i did the same thing "Menu, then selected Plugins ; pressed red button (remove plugins), scrolled down to 'Softcams' and I could see mgcamd 1.45 in there, so assumed that meant my box was running on 1.45" however cannot see this in the softcam setup.

All my channels are still off i updated my zgemma H7C box to Openatv 6.4

is there anything more i need to do to get this working my softcam is OSCAM and i can see it connected however no channels are still working ? any fixes guys?

Amzo,, it also depends on you provider applying a fix at his end before your channels will reappear.. :?: I have IPTV, so just watching that until things calm down....

I don't see 1.45 in my Softcam setup -- it just says 'mgcamd'

Anyone got Mgcamd 145c-r4.0 working on ARM 4K Boxes? unfortunatly Oscam Build: r11578-798 freezing allot for me.

Zgemma H7
OpenATV 6.2.0
WooshBuild Infinity

Anyone got Mgcamd 145c-r4.0 working on ARM 4K Boxes? unfortunatly Oscam Build: r11578-798 freezing allot for me.

Zgemma H7
OpenATV 6.2.0
WooshBuild Infinity
you can't get mgcamd 1.45 for arms box. If your getting problems with oscam either yours or your providers settings still aren't quite correct.

Is there anyone that can get my line up & running again? Because even so so called experts can’t do mine ‍♂️ running wooshbuild open atv 6.4 on zgemma H7c. Tried grog, willow build, 6.2,6.3. Oscam emu, stable, trunk. I give up!! How hard can it be!!!

Is there anyone that can get my line up & running again? Because even the so called experts can’t do mine ‍♂ running wooshbuild open atv 6.4 on zgemma H7c. Just want the cable & sky back. Got the sky up & running for a bit on mgcamb but the cable is impossible!! Even sky is back off now!! Tried grog, willow build, 6.2,6.3. Oscam emu, stable, trunk. I give up!! How hard can it be!!!

Back