Mi TV stick

grog68

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Just wondered if anyone has one of these devices and how do they compare to the real thing?

I know someone who has the Realme (sister company) stick and they are really pleased with it. Its spec is more in line with the firestick max and without all the amazon junk

Thanks, I had seen them on alibaba but they where really cheap, but after posting above I was googling them and the prices on alibaba appear to be too cheap to be true.

Thanks, I had seen them on alibaba but they where really cheap, but after posting above I was googling them and the prices on alibaba appear to be too cheap to be true.
Yes its cheap and good go for 4gb or above RAM device ! with latest Android version

Really good devices and have the official google app store

just checked specs on Mi stick and see it is only 1gb ram whereas the dearer Realme version is 2gb ram

just checked specs on Mi stick and see it is only 1gb ram whereas the dearer Realme version is 2gb ram
yea this is what concerns me, on xiaomi uk site its 1gb, on alibaba you can get upto 8gb and it costs fraction of cost. me thinks they could be dodgy, look at seller and it's a UK company selling them on alibaba

yea this is what concerns me, on xiaomi uk site its 1gb, on alibaba you can get upto 8gb and it costs fraction of cost. me thinks they could be dodgy, look at seller and it's a UK company selling them on alibaba
I have setup loads if just for ipee good device cheap as chips

Back