Mibox S.. any good?

Im going to be setting up a second tv in my house soon so need a new android box.

Currently, i have a Shield... now i can't justify this for the 'second' tv due to its cost.
But i will need a new device that will run perfect player well.

Ideally i am after something that has android TV in and might stand a chance of being updated which i know other 'off brand' devices tend to struggle with (i know xiaomi don't have the best track record but still).

Is the Mibox S any good? (i know i will have to get an adapter to ethernet it)

That can be rectified just change audio in settings to stereo and it fixes it. I don't use Dolby digital anyways.

That can be rectified just change audio in settings to stereo and it fixes it. I don't use Dolby digital anyways.
Still the same tried it all, vlc mx changed to stereo, tried on different tv

All the same lip sync out from few seconds to unwatchable.

I wanted a second way to view so got fire stick, got refund from argos. I still looking for another box but not a Nvidia shield tv prices. I have 2 mags as well

Do you work fulltime how can anybody watch tv fulltime is beyond me

Xiaomi mi box was apparently ruined by an update to oreo so I would be cautious with the s. Try the Ferguson box from world of satellite they have decent customer support if you weren't happy with the box.

The point I'm making is who watches tv these days nothing but reality tv or repeats
A zgemma box and a android box can get you all the tv anybody needs
No need for a all singing expensive box

Back