Miracle Box Mini Hybrid

Ho Ho Ho guys.

I currently have a zgemma h2h but i'm wanting to purchase a dual cable tuner to record and watch different feeds at the same time.

Is this the best dual tuner cable box available for under £100, I know zgemma is hugely popular and alot of work is done on them but would appreciate some feedback on this box before i purchase.

Thanks.

Ho Ho Ho guys.

I currently have a zgemma h2h but i'm wanting to purchase a dual cable tuner to record and watch different feeds at the same time.

Is this the best dual tuner cable box available for under £100, I know zgemma is hugely popular and alot of work is done on them but would appreciate some feedback on this box before i purchase.

Thanks.

It is a great box for the cash. Don't think it's a Twin Tuner for that price though. I'd double check first before buying. I've got a USB second tuner on one of my Miracle boxes.Works fine.

The miraclebox mini hybrid is only a single cable tuner.
The cheapest twin cable tuner receiver is the technomate at £138

I am new on the forum and this is my first post. For the H2H you could have a line for the sat and another one for cable. That way you could record one while watching another...this is what I read somewhere on the forums..sorry couldn't find the post, so I hope thats correct!!

A real good receiver is the mutant HD51 twin cable £228
Read the spec on that, fantastic piece of kit ;-)

To record one and watch another you need a twin cable tuner

so boxes like

Vu+ Solo SE V2 Twin Tuner DVB-C/T/T2 Cable
Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2 PLUS Enigma 2 Linux HD PVR TRIPLE TUNER Combo
Xtrend ET8500 2x DVB-C/T/T2
GiGaBlue HD X3 Linux Enigma 2 HD PVR Satellite Receiver Triple Tuner Combo 1x DVB-S/S2 + 2x DVB-C/T/T2

Miraclebox premium twin + is another but they haven't got them in at the mo.

Cheapest is Technomate £140, order the box pre flashed with Openvix

Last edited:
Back