Miraclebox Mini+ Hybrid 1x DVB-C/T/T2

jt68

hi guys

does anyone have the [h=1]Miraclebox Mini+ Hybrid 1x DVB-C/T/T2[/h]
i am considering changing my amiko t2c for one ......

is it any good ?
any glitching on channels ?
can you have a 7 day epg ?
can a hard drive be installed ?

thanks for the help

jason

Good box, I ungraded my Amiko to the combo version of this, very pleased with it.

Tuner is more stable as I had a weak tuner on my Amiko, pixalation on quite a few channels.

Good EPG, can take a USB external HDD not internal with the mini

Thanks for your quick reply.... I to have channel break up
Does yours take an internal drive? I might go the twin tuner if that's the case, then i will have best of both worlds if needed

Thanks

Jason

No the mini can only use an external HDD

It comes as a single tuner or combo

The premium can take an internal, as it's bigger.

Thanks for all your help bees

Box is up and running really stable no more glitching really happy, bouquets loaded and 7 day epg. Wish i bought one sooner

Thanks for all your help bees

Box is up and running really stable no more glitching really happy, bouquets loaded and 7 day epg. Wish i bought one sooner

Hi,
I am just about to purchase one of these, single tuner for VM. still getting head around new tech following the demise of my 850, i take it i need to purchase an nline from somewhere for this to work and decode VM channels?

cheers
P

Yep,

Have a read here

Just miss out the sat parts in the guide, there is also links for lines at the bottom of the guide

hi guys

does anyone have the Miraclebox Mini+ Hybrid 1x DVB-C/T/T2

i am considering changing my amiko t2c for one ......

is it any good ?
any glitching on channels ?
can you have a 7 day epg ?
can a hard drive be installed ?

thanks for the help

jason

I've got 2 of them. Working great. I'd go for it if I were you.

but did you order a kingston 8gb usb stick for flashing these boxes,people have issues with their usb trying to flash boxes?

but did you order a kingston 8gb usb stick for flashing these boxes,people have issues with their usb trying to flash boxes?

I already have a couple of 16gb usb sticks which i planned to use, however they are not kingston. Are there issues with other sticks then? would i be better ordering a kingston unit?

cheers
P.

I have used others on various boxes, sometimes they see them sometimes they don't.

Also try both front and back USB ports I have had that too.

I keep an 8GB Kingston to one side now, just for flashing, they are only a few quid.

I have used others on various boxes, sometimes they see them sometimes they don't.

Also try both front and back USB ports I have had that too.

I keep an 8GB Kingston to one side now, just for flashing, they are only a few quid.

followed the how to setup e2 box and although my version has slightly different options i got there in the end and its up and running Yeah Baby :-)

just one issue the EPG is all over the place and in no order, cant figure out how to edit it so its easier to follow. Would like to remove the copies of the same channel and maybe group films / sports together.

anyone point me in the right direction :-)

cheers

Paul

Set your provider to VM and select your area.

Scan using Autobouquet maker.

You should then be able to hit the FAV button on your remote and it will sort it into Films, Sports, Kids etc

Sounds like you are looking in the ALL group

Set your provider to VM and select your area.

Scan using Autobouquet maker.

You should then be able to hit the FAV button on your remote and it will sort it into Films, Sports, Kids etc

Thx bees,

that helped sort them out, now to find out how to remove the copies of the same channel and a few others i have never seen before that appear to contain nothing? odd!

cheers
Paul

Sounds like you are looking in the ALL group

Thx bees,

that helped sort them out, now to find out how to remove the copies of the same channel and a few others i have never seen before that appear to contain nothing? odd!

cheers
Paul

Hi, folks. I had a power cut and the miracle box isn't working can anyone give me some pointers on what to do !

Back