Miraclebox mini hybrid

bright spark

TK Supporter
Have successfully set up my miraclebox a couple of weeks ago thanks to bees excellent tut. Am thinking about getting a second box from WOS. But unsure wether i can run 2 boxes of the same line. I now i can split my vm signal using a splitter. Any advice much appreciated.

You should be ok, most servers these days allow "multi room"
which allows two boxes at the same IP address to use one line.

But check with your server first.

If he doesn't use a server that does allow it.

You should be ok, most servers these days allow "multi room"
which allows two boxes at the same IP address to use one line.

But check with your server first.

If he doesn't use a server that does allow it.

Okay Bees will do .

Thanks again.

I've had my box 2 weeks now just checked to see if it needs updates says 74 updates available, how do I go about the updates?

I've had my box 2 weeks now just checked to see if it needs updates says 74 updates available, how do I go about the updates?

You should have a download button ( normally a coloured one ) at the bottom of the screen.

The updates are usually minor bug fixes and you don't really notice any difference, I do mine every few months if I remember lol

@minty I haven't got a V8 pro but I guess it will be like any other openbox box so for cable it should go something like this,

Put in your net id and symbol rate, scan for channels and add your line (by USB) or manually type it in on openboxes.

Net Ids are here

eg ASHTON-U-LYNE NTL EX C&W 41066 666.750 6.952

Net Id 41066
Frequency 666.750 (not normally needed)
Symbol Rate 6952 (no need for the decimal point)

So how do i update the box bees..? news to me.. haha..ps.. my 12 year old just heard me the other day singing(badly) 21 seconds.. so solid crew..and you know what the best line is.. thats right.." smoke mack g's like a jamaican" she uploaded it and now has it has her ring tone and the kids at her school are singing it all the time..! 2001 it was released..she was -3 years old

Hav been in touch with my line provider about multi room. Been told it'll cost another £20 to open the line for 2 boxes. Does this sound right?

Hi all thinking about getting one of these boxes are they the best spec for the price? Why has the Miraclebox got no sub section for support? Cheers

Hi all thinking about getting one of these boxes are they the best spec for the price? Why has the Miraclebox got no sub section for support? Cheers

Have to agree with you Migz, there should be a section for the miracle box as i'm sure there popular. Ive got one, great box (y)

Can i just say a big thanks to Bees & the community on this great forum! This box is excellent! Wish i would have switched ages ago! Up n running in no time! ;)

They dont go wrong.. easier than the 780 to set up..!! Got 3 other family members all with them and dont hear a word.. and not forgetting the E2 combo tut from the red side of liverpool that i now know off by heart..!!

Last edited:
Back