Missing Channels

Hey all, newbie here so sorry if this is a stupid question.

I've just bought a Zgemma H9.2S from a reseller on amazon. I've tried many times to put fresh openatv on it (6.2, 6.3, 6.4) then wooshbuild but every time I do, I get 'Failed to tune FreeSat UK on tuner B'. If I disable tuner 'B' it just tells me the same thing for tuner 'A'.

It always fails to find the satellite when set to 'automatic' so I just manually set it to 28E, I assume that's correct?

If I do an automatic tune, or a blind scan, then it does find some channels, but none of the standard ones (no BBC channels at all, SD or HD, no ITV, C4, C5, etc).

Am I doing something wrong? The cables are okay as they worked fine with Sky Q.

Hey all, newbie here so sorry if this is a stupid question.

I've just bought a Zgemma H9.2S from a reseller on amazon. I've tried many times to put fresh openatv on it (6.2, 6.3, 6.4) then wooshbuild but every time I do, I get 'Failed to tune FreeSat UK on tuner B'. If I disable tuner 'B' it just tells me the same thing for tuner 'A'.

It always fails to find the satellite when set to 'automatic' so I just manually set it to 28E, I assume that's correct?

If I do an automatic tune, or a blind scan, then it does find some channels, but none of the standard ones (no BBC channels at all, SD or HD, no ITV, C4, C5, etc).

Am I doing something wrong? The cables are okay as they worked fine with Sky Q.
Did you have proper sky q fitter by them

Back