Missing ESPN HD on Scumnsee ViX Image

Hi All

It appears I'm missing ESPN HD on my Zgemma Star S2 using the previous Scumnsee ViX Image (not using the latest backup he posted trying to be if it's not broken don't fix it kinda guy)

When I try and watch the channel I get the on screen message "service not found" error message...

everything is is set up to update over night as per the image so I'm at a loss as how to resolve the issue.

Any ideas greatly recieved...

cheers

Even though ABM and EPG may be set to auto update you will need to rescan the channels as some frequenices have changed. Once scanned reboot box and then press epg button and select a channel to ensure update is picked up

lol like its all my fault! ;)

And its sucmnsee :( :cry:
lol

Working here on 11389mhz H 27500 QPSK-2/3
if thats ur frequency then contact supplier.

Last edited:
Anytime a channel no longer works will require a rescan dude

---------- Post Merged at 03:45 PM ----------

5-10min job and it is sorted

They shouldnt need it unless cross was down last night when they tried to update tho...

What frequency is his box showing?
just in case its something diff?

Last edited:
Hi

sorry scumnsee no offence was intended and the typo for your name was totally my fault.

all the help you given people including myself is invaluable.

ive just got back after some family time and done a rescan and it seems to have brought back the missing ESPN HD.

the frequency of the channel pre scan was different now it matches perfectly and works with no problems at all.

Its been like that with service not found for a few days just so you know.

Thank again for all for all your help..

Mine was on the vix 153 and updated on its own so if u cone across similar again maybe time to update. But im same mind as you. If it works....... leave

Back