Missing "normal" channels?

I think I have cocked it up completely now. I followed a video on youtube and via filezilla I went with etc and then the mgcam13r8 file and deleted the text in it and replaced it with my line and now in the zgemma box no cam is showing at all. I think I have deleted the text that allows it to work.

I dont suppose some one could please post the text that is showing in this file on their box and I will rewrite it back in please?

Sorry I have also posted this in an old thread when I was trying to refresh my memory on how I did it last time.

Ok, your line doesn't go in that file to start with.

Your line needs to go in usr/keys and then either newcamd.list or ccam, depending on whether you have a cline or nline.

Once the line is in there, follow the earlier instructions and restart your cam.

As for the text in mgcam13r8 file, I will PM you the text.

When you go to restart cam, if there is nothing showing in cam 1, then highlight it and press left/right to choose the correct one

Last edited:
Hi, having the same original problem, no channels but all the BBC , ITV, Ch 4 & Ch 5 ones.
When I go to network info it is not showing an IP address, just Bytes sent & received - not sure how or why as it's connected using a LAN & it was all working perfecrly until the recent channel drop outs.

Any help & advice is very welcomw.

Back