Missing Tuner B on H2

Hi all, got a problem with one of my H2 boxes. Set one up for my in laws( no jokes please, lol) and used one of sucmnsee's images *005*. No probs with anything, flash great, Nline entered great no probs , been working for a couple of months no problem. Get phone call to say box not working, so i do all the usual , check connections, check internet, all to no avail. So i reflash box with sucmnsee latest image, and during set up of box i find that tuner b is not listed in the service searching, tuner config, settings only tuner A is listed. So is this a image problem (which i think not ) or is there a problem with the box. Has anyone else come across this, or have my in laws been playing with pushing buttons and somehow deleted tuner b...Any help appreciated...

Hi can you tell how did you solve the problem of the missing tuner B for the H2 ?
i have now the same problem with my box and i am stuck so i see this is an older post but maybe you did find a solution?

hi I have this problem on my zgemma H2 that i got today, I have tried flashing with whooshbuild and openvix scumnesee, and i can only see the sat tuner listed in the tuner configuration menu, my other H2 box has never had any issue like this, so if anyone can help please reply otherwise, i will try and get my money back for the box.

If it is a software problem it will be solved after a reflash otherwise it is a hardware issue and you have to go back to the supllier.
i had to send mine back..now waiting for repairement..

regards,

radja

Thanks Radja, for the reply it seems It is a faulty box then as I have tried re flashing, I just hope my supplier is quick to sort it out.

Back