more blocks on the way?

First people said the police didn't have the resources to even knock on the door of those selling iptv, then they said nobody would ever be sent to prison for selling iptv, now they say you'll only serve short sentences in prison for selling iptv.

As much as some of you guys on this thread are the tinfoil hat brigade, there's an equal number of you who have your heads well and truly buried in the sand. Thankfully for me I fall somewhere in the middle.
Police won't prosecute mate it will be the rights holders.

Must have been an Everton Fan there copping for everything at the moment😂
typical daily mail scare mongering. I do like the fact they say viewing can get you 10 years Jail, but then state a provider with over 30,000 subsribers and runing a Million pound operation recently got jailed for 2 and a half years. so if he got 2 and a half years, are end users reallly going to get 10 years?

Good luck even getting the police to visit a burglary round these parts.

It will be an endless game of cat and mouse until finally the broadcasters give up, particularly the Premier League and they stream all the games for a reasonable fee.

Same happened with music piracy, every time they tried to block it another workaround was found until it went on and on and in the end they just let you have it all for a tenner a month.

Sky and TNT have no reason to drop their prices. They have lots of customers happy to pay what they're asking for, and they have lots of customers who complain about how much they charge but still pay it.

Back