Morphix Tv

Joe516

VIP Member
v1.7
ad-free

Morphix TV is an Android application that provides Movies and TV shows in HD quality. All the movies and TV shows can be played in just One click.

Morphix TV has large database of Movies and TV shows and constantly adding new movies in its database. All the movies are stored in High Quality server. Download the app and enjoy streaming movies and TV shows for free

Attachments

• Morphix-TV-v1.7[Ad-Free].zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
v1.10
ad-free

Morphix TV is an Android application that provides Movies and TV shows in HD quality. All the movies and TV shows can be played in just One click.

Morphix TV has large database of Movies and TV shows and constantly adding new movies in its database. All the movies are stored in High Quality server. Download the app and enjoy streaming movies and TV shows for free

Attachments

• Morphix TV 1.10.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi Joe, as soon as you get a chance, can you add a description of what the app does/is, so all can work out is it worth downloading for them.

Cheers

all done mare I have add a description of what the app does

cheers joe

Last edited:
v1.7
ad-free

Hey Joe
I had already tried the app through firesticktricks! The latest update on the app now requires username and password, I googled that bit and there is a generic combination that worked usr tmdb pass morphix, I liked the app as it has a one click operation and series is being worked on.
Cheers Toddy

Movies and TV shows in HD quality. All the movies and TV shows can be played in just One click Movies and TV shows and constantly adding new movies in its database tried it on firestick 4k and T95 max box

user= tmdb
password=morphix

Attachments

• morphixtv version 1.11.rar
    5.4 MB · Views: 10
Hi,

Not sure how to add this to a T95, I've downloaded
and unzipped but I get a folder not an APK file.

So I can't put it on a memory stick and use App Installler.

Any pointers would be a big help ?

cheers

bees

Hi,

Not sure how to add this to a T95, I've downloaded
and unzipped but I get a folder not an APK file.

So I can't put it on a memory stick and use App Installler.

Any pointers would be a big help ?

cheers

bees
Couldn't you use the browser to download it? I think it's on.Troypoint or firestick tricks!

Not sure,

I wanted an ad free version

so I was expecting a modded version of the official APK.

Will take a look

Back