Most Sky Movie channels have changed TP.

Kremmen

RETIRED. INACTIVE MEMBER
For those of you who don't have auto-updating boxes (such as Skybox/openbox/libertview), Sky movie channels (apart from Showcase) have moved TP from 11836H to 11934V.

Do a single TP scan on 11934V to get them back at the end of your channel list.

Hi Kremmen, Im really unsure how to do a tp scan or how to save the channels when i have. Ant chance you could guide me in the right direction please. Im using an openbox V8S.
Thanks in advance

Hi Kremmen, Im really unsure how to do a tp scan or how to save the channels when i have. Ant chance you could guide me in the right direction please. Im using an openbox V8S.
Thanks in advance

Menu > installation > TP list. Scroll to 11934V. Press OK. Press OK again to scan.

When the scan has finished, the new sky movie channels will be at the end of the "all" channels list.

It's possible to replace the old movie channels with the new ones using the "channel edit" & "favourites edit" menus, but it's a lot of messing around.

Its working ok but not as good as ajs but its ok for now

---------- Post Merged at 08:14 PM ----------

its not as good as ajs but it will do for now

---------- Post Merged at 08:15 PM ----------

I got to post one more time before I can post a link

---------- Post Merged at 08:16 PM ----------

one more

---------- Post Merged at 08:17 PM ----------

its not letting me post a link

---------- Post Merged at 08:20 PM ----------

its not letting me post a link

---------- Post Merged at 08:23 PM ----------

its on the eopenbox site

I have just downloaded new tp list from aj sat all sky movies are on there now so mine are all back where they should be

Anyone got a problem with new ajsat list ? Premier movies not right?

edit all sorted, working as it should ..apart from the Scottish section channel on favourites

Last edited:
Has anyone got a problem with BT 1&2 sky sports 2, setanta Sky Premiere and some other channels
I have 3 different people telling me they have lost them which are on different servers and some telling me they are fine I have lost them as well and put in the list at aj's tonight but it never sorted the problem anybody else got the same problem here??

Back