Movie Organisor plugin - organise your series recordings into folders

Hi sorry for the late reply, I haven't had time to post my crash log so I decided to take all my recordings out of the folders then delete the folders with dream explorer now I've updated to the latest version 1.88 and ran the plugin and all is working fine so anyone with crash problems need to do what I've done see if it works ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi is the movie organiser available in plugins and we're abouts is it or do I need to install the ipk file ?
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hi found it emc but in my emc planner it shows nothing after I recorded a film last night of sky movies ?
Can some one explain how to set it up please ?

Thanks

Hi found it emc but in my emc planner it shows nothing after I recorded a film last night of sky movies ?
Can some one explain how to set it up please ?

Thanks

EMC? the movie organisor just puts recordings of the same show into a folder, it does not do anything with one off recordings such as films.

To set up movie Organisor press green button to get plugins list up, scroll down to Movie Organisor and press OK. Enable the plugin and then press the blue button to check for updated version. If there is an update your gui will restart, if so go back to the Movie Organisor plugin again and then set the settings as described in the first post of this thread.

Hi I've not got movie organiser got emc set up do I need to install the ipk file ?

Thanks

Yes, install the ipk posted in first post and then upgrade as mentioned in my last post

Hi installed movie organiser ipk okay then after the reboot got a box up saying

Warning
Some plugins are not available
Extensions/movieorganisor (list index out of range )

Cheers

restart gui again and shouldn't appear again. dont forget to update it with blue button

Hey guys, does the organise delete folders it creates for episodes automatically, after all the episodes are deleted from it, or do I have to do that myself...

I'm running v1.88 and getting a weird problem where 2 unrelated recordings are getting placed in a folder named Disc.
Not sure if it's the filenames:

Planner.jpg

Files.jpg

Hey guys, does the organise delete folders it creates for episodes automatically, after all the episodes are deleted from it, or do I have to do that myself...
Sorry I missed this, when there is one episode left in the folder it will be moved back to the main folder and the series folder deleted

---------- Post Merged at 11:35 PM ----------

I'm running v1.88 and getting a weird problem where 2 unrelated recordings are getting placed in a folder named Disc.
Not sure if it's the filenames:

View attachment 19070

View attachment 19071

I'm tied up this week but I will have a look, I see what it probably causing it, in my file names I have no - between channel number and channel name and the plugin takes the 3rd part (split on -) as show title, in your case it is taking the channel name. Out of interest, in my recordings setting I have 'composition of recording filenames' set to standard, have you got a similar setting?

Back