Moving from virmin to iPTV on ZgemmaH5 advice needed.

Hi all,

Currently run virmin on a ZgemmaH5 box and love the way it looks and feels like a normal cable box. EPG, timeshift etc.

I have tried eyePTV in the past but always used xtream TV plugin which just didn't feel clean enough for me.

Since all sly sorts has now gone I'm looking to change to eyePTV but would still like it to look and feel as it does now, with nice EPG and skins availability.

Is this possible to basically have a setup that looks the same as it does now but uses eyePTV instead of cable?

Thanks alot
M

The look of iptv on a zgemma box has always been the same i used sly skin but dont use zgemma box anymore android is the way to go for iptv, But if you going to use zgemma try a service that use a script or xtream-editor and the look will be same as what you have already,

What Android box would people recommend for iPTV? Also can you get nice looking EPG on the android boxes? Don't mind it not looking like cable but don't want an app sort of layout with no EPG

Having a quick look round the smarters app looks decent with an EPG style option. Anyone recommend a good box and if smarters is a decent quick app

One of my mates has a firestick and it seems a bit slow. I don't mind spending a few quid as I use it all the time but want something that won't be laggy etc

One of my mates has a firestick and it seems a bit slow. I don't mind spending a few quid as I use it all the time but want something that won't be laggy etc
The 4k version is faster but will depend on internet mbs, I changed to it from a Droidbox and wouldn't change back, there are good android boxes out there!! Nvidio and formula series, also you could stick to enigma with H9s or h7s, I have both and would recommend them

You can use jedi and still have same look as vm and sly some people go for Android but if prefer sly vm look then there's suls(m3u) xtream editor (code off plugin) jedi (username password port number server url) xtreamtv mac based and shite

Hi all,

Currently run virmin on a ZgemmaH5 box and love the way it looks and feels like a normal cable box. EPG, timeshift etc.

I have tried eyePTV in the past but always used xtream TV plugin which just didn't feel clean enough for me.

Since all sly sorts has now gone I'm looking to change to eyePTV but would still like it to look and feel as it does now, with nice EPG and skins availability.

Is this possible to basically have a setup that looks the same as it does now but uses eyePTV instead of cable?

Thanks alot
M
Before you go buying a new box, try the xtream editor plug in, instead of xtream tv, when set up correctly and with a decent provider, it runs smooth enough, certainly worth trying to see what you think.

Best box i know of at the moment is beelink GT king-Amlogic S922X / Android 9.0 / 4GB LPDDR4 + 64GB ROM / Support 2.4G Voice Remote Control / 4K 60fps / 2.4G + 5.8G WiFi / 1000Mbps / USB3.0, Fire stick are crap unless you going to but the bit to make it wired internet otherwise you stuck on wifi and iptv can have problems on wifi with drop outs, Formuler z7+ and Z8 are also good

Back