HD51 4K Multiboot image

Thanks Willo - Yes, Ive just done so. Lets see what happens. I think definitely something wrong with Infinity - full image backup also crashes the box, yet works OK on the other images

Have you tried Grogbuild Freerange as an alternative to see if multiboot works with that?
They both use the latest ATV.

Thanks Willo - I might give that a go tomorrow.
It was just that I was determined to find a resolution for the problem - it definitely is a problem with :

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootStartup.py", line 61, in __init__
15:53:55.2842 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootStartup.py", line 173, in getCurrent
15:53:55.2843 { D } File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/MultiBootStartup.py", line 428, in list_files
15:53:55.2844 { D } AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getextdevices'
15:53:55.2845 [ E ] python/python.cpp:209 call [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0xac52e698>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)

Ive hunted around with google's help but cannot find a solution. Guess I will have to give up with the Infinity and as you say, give the Grogbuild a go.

Try copying the multiboot.pyo from ATV to Infinity is another thing to try.
I've got my days off Tues to Thurs so will have a go on my HD51 if you haven't found the solution by then.

That's great of you Willo. Thanks a lot. I will copy the pyo file over tomorrow and (Im sure I tried this before but it won't hurt) The reason I'm keen to sort out the Infinity is that I am curious about it all and my wife is familiar with that build ... I work away a lot and she is of the mind ' if it ain't broke .....'
Thanks again.

Thanks for your help in this Willo - resolved now after Woosh provided an update to the Infinity image.
What can I fiddle around with now....:)

Back