Multifeed lnb

it was set up on a tripod. it was then fitted onto a bracket on the house after. easier to work at ground level than from a ladder. just attached to the house after then lined it up

ive already got a motorised setup.

this was set up as an easy to use option with the option to record simultaneously off different birds which motorised cannot do
I was replying to Accelerated_Dragon,good way of setting up though,I thought you was setting up at ground level thats were my dish is.Recording must be an old school thing,Virtually Everything whats been on tv is available to download or stream nowadays.

Yes I've already got some of them, this was before I put it on the house. All up and done now

I was replying to Accelerated_Dragon,good way of setting up though,I thought you was setting up at ground level thats were my dish is.Recording must be an old school thing,Virtually Everything whats been on tv is available to download or stream nowadays.
We watch most of our stuff off the foreign birds so no catch up on them. There's loads we record and never watch lol

I usually modify the centre screw off the bracket
So you can push the l.n.b on 23.5 up tight to the 19.2 l.n.b for better s.n.r

I usually have 19.2 as the prime focus L.n.b
Then set the rest of the l.n.bs Staring with 13 east the weaker transponder

Back